Honeymoon in Champaran
Why should your dream honeymoon be a replica of what your friends or relatives did on theirs? Go around the unexplored verdant land of Chhattisgarh
; enjoy a blissful honeymoon in an unruffled tranquility. Try a new honeymoon destination like village of Champaran in Chhattisgarh, far from tourist crowds, set your trail and share your honeymoon stories with others; envy them.
Honeymoon Attractions in Champaran
Scenic village of Champaran is a venerated pilgrim destination. Champaran or Champajhar is an important part of central India tours in Chhattisgarh and for those who visit Raipur for holidays. Champaran is primarily known for being the birthplace of Saint Vallabhacharya and thus, is very sacred for followers of Vallabh sect.
Village of Champaran is not only pleasing to the pilgrims of Vallabh sect, but is as well serene to the travelers and honeymooners seeking tranquility and peace. What appeals and delights honeymooners around here include:
Must to visit honeymoon spots around village of Champaran are:
- Champakeshwara Mahadev Mandir, near Vallabhacharya Temple is one of the must to visit places in Champaran. Other famous temples to visit around are Kuleshwar Mahadev temple and Daneshwar Mahadev.
- Main festivals to attend and enjoy the colors of Champaran are Annual Maagh Fair and Birth Celebration of Saint Vallabhacharya.
- Vallabhacharya Temples, Prakatya Baithakji Mandir and Mool Baithakji
Mandir, are the main attraction for Champaran visitors. Village holds great importance for the Vallabh and Vaisnav cult followers.
- Other honeymoon spots to go and enjoy are Burha Talab, Nagar Ghadi, Rajeev Smriti Van, Barnawapara Sanctuary, etc.
- You can also make your honeymoon trip to Champaran more sumptuous by including a trip to the city of Raipur and all its leading tourist places.
Honeymoon Hotels to Stay in Champaran
The options to stay in the scenic village of Champaran are the following three dharamshalas:
- Shree Vallabh Niddhi
- Shree Sudamapuri
- Gopal Dharamsala
Apart from that you can also opt to stay in nearby hotels at Rajim, Arang or Raipur.
Best Time to Visit to Champaran
Village of Champaran is best to visit in the cool months of winter, when the air is dry and weather is most suitable for long hours’ sightseeing and other outdoor activities. It is best advised for the tourists to avoid both summer and monsoon around here. You can plan your Champaran trip between the months of November to March.
How to Reach to Champaran
Village of Champaran comes under Raipur district and thus, reaching there is not a thing to worry about. Raipur is the gateway to Champaran.
Raipur airport is the destination for air-travelers to travel upto. You can easily get a cab/bus to further travel to Champaran.
Raipur is the nearest and a major railway station linked well with every part of the country.
What Things to Carry to Champaran
Must to carry things with you on your honeymoon trip to Champaran, Chhattisgarh:
- Camera with its Cover, Extra Batteries and Other Equipments
- Photo ID Card
- Mobile with Charger, Cover, etc.
- Beauty and Skin Protection
- A Torchlight
- Plastic Bags (for disposal of wrappers/litters)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Necessary Medicines
- Mosquito Repellent
Before How Many Days the Booking Must be Done
Why not act proactively and relax having thing done properly in advance of your marriage. Get all important booking like music band, caterer, beauty salon, lightings, etc. and your honeymoon booking done at least 1-2 months before your marriage.