Honeymoon in Gopalpur on Sea
Gopalpur on sea is just right for a spectacular honeymoon holiday in the midst of soft sands in coastal Orissa, East India. Honeymoon in enchanting Gopalpur and be mesmerized with exotic wildlife.
Gopalpur-on-sea is a tranquil beach holiday retreat that is situated at a distance of 16 kilometers from Berhampur, Orissa, East India. The aqua blue naughty Bay of Bengal waters meet the static and peaceful Gopalpur beach in a romantic embrace as palm groves look on from a distance.
Enjoy each other's company and have unlimited fun as you enjoy surfing on the deep blue waters of the vast Bay of Bengal. Serene Gopalpur-on-sea beach has a densely canopied freshwater lagoon in its backyard.
Visit the hot springs of Taptapani and see an ancient jetty that reminds you of the commercial importance of this lovely land that was a significant port in the ancient times. Visit holy Dhavaleswar on your honeymoon tour in Gopalpur, Orissa, East India.
Gopalpur-on-sea is conveniently accessible from Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Puri and Barkul.
Enjoy a lazy honeymoon holiday in a laidback land dotted with fishing hamlets. Watch fisher folk employ ancient fishing techniques and enjoy the panoramic yet nearly deserted beach.
Gopalpur-on-sea seems to have got its name from an ancient Gopala temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Krishna. Sit together at a beach shack and order a deliciously cooked seafood meal.
For the newlyweds looking for tranquility and solitude, Gopalpur on Sea is a perfect honeymoon getaway. Far from the busy city lives and crowded tourist destinations, resides the Gopalpur on Sea in the Ganjam district of Orissa.
Honeymoon Attractions in Gopalpur on Sea
Known amongst the travelers and honeymooners for its sea beauty and exciting water sports, Gopalpur in past has served as a leading trade sea-port of Orissa. Gopalpur is a jackpot for the honeymooners looking for a unique honeymooning experience with blended flavors of tranquility, adventure, picturesque views and a romantic mood around. Treat yourself with the following activities on your honeymoon trip to Gopalpur:
- Shiny beaches, lined with coconut and casuarinas trees, are very relaxing. Unwind yourself in the scenic coastal land of Gopalpur.
- Refreshing sea tide buffets are very soothing for both your mind and your soul. Go rejuvenate yourself under the pampering sun at the silvery beaches.
- Swimming and fishing in the calm water and participating in the adventurous water sports at Gopalpur are very exciting.
- Relish your taste-buds with the delicious sea foods.
- Go for shopping of pearls and shell-made jewelries and mementos, etc.
- Explore the nearby areas like Chandragiri, Taptapani, etc.
Honeymoon Hotels to Stay in Gopalpur on Sea
Here is the list of top 10 hotels in Gopalpur on Sea:
- Song of the Sea, Gopalpur
- Swosti Palm Resort, Gopalpur
- Mayfair Palm Beach Resort, Gopalpur
- Sea Side Breeze, Gopalpur
- Sea Pearl Hotel, Gopalpur
- Panthanivas-Gopalpur, Gopalpur
- Motel Mermaid, Gopalpur
- Holiday Home Hotel, Gopalpur
- Green Park Hotel, Gopalpur
- Golden Guest House, Gopalpur
- Rohini Rest House, Gopalpur
- Kalinga Hotel, Gopalpur
Best Time to Visit Gopalpur on Sea
Scenic island of Gopalpur is ringed all around by sea and has a pleasant weather all round the year. Gopalpur is an all season tourist destination. The best visiting time in Gopalpur is said to be between the months of October to April.
How to Reach to Gopalpur on Sea
Town of Gopalpur is located on the sandy beaches of Southern Orissa in Ganjam district. Having served as a busy seaport during the British rule, Gopalpur enjoys very good transport accessibility. NH 5 connects Gopalpur with the whole country via Bhubaneshwar, Behrampur and Barkal. There are various state buses, luxury private buses and taxi services available to take you to Gopalpur. If you are an air traveler, you will have to take a flight to Bhubaneshwar and further take the road route. Behrampur is the closest railway station from Gopalpur and it lies on Kolkata-Chennai railway route. Lying by the sea side, Gopalpur can also be reached via ships, yatches or cruises enjoying a splendid sea ride.
What Things to Carry to Gopalpur on Sea
Following is a list of essentials that you must have with you, on your Gopalpur trip:
- Comfortable Cotton Clothes
- Camera with Extra Batteries
- Mobile with Charger
- Swimming Dresses
- Shoes/Slippers Suitable for Sea Side
- Carry Pouch to Secure Camera and Mobile, etc.
- Sun Protection Creams and Solutions
Before How Many Days the Booking Must be Done
Going for Honeymoon? Have you yet booked your hotel and tour or not? No! What are you waiting for?
You are going for your honeymoon, which the time to unwind yourself and fall deep in love; and not to run around for hotel booking and inquiring about recreations, etc. Get all advance bookings done for you and your beloved, at least 3 weeks before your trip.