Honeymoon in Shivpuri
If you are looking for a honeymoon trip on a budget, Shivpuri honeymoon deals are a fabulous honeymooning option for you. Nestled in the wild and pristine natural inhabitation of hills and forests Shivpuri is enriched with scenic honeymoon spots, lakes, rich biodiversity, and opulence of bygone eras.
Honeymoon Attractions in Shivpuri
Shivpuri has always been a lovable getaway, in past for the Kings, Maharajas and Sultans and now for travelers, nature lovers and honeymooners. The tranquility and natural charm of Shivpuri makes it an incredible romantic honeymoon getaway in Central India.
For the nature lovers:
Places of Historical and Cultural Appeal:
- Take an exhilarating jungle safari through the dense woody forests and delight yourself spotting the rare and exciting wild life of Shivpuri jungles.
- You can also go for small trekking expeditions with your guide in the outer jungle areas.
- Visit the Karera Bird Sanctuary, which is no less than a paradise for the bird lovers.
- Madhav National Park is the biggest attraction and tourist activity centre in Shivpuri.
- Also go to the Bhoora Khoon Waterfalls, Son Chiriya Sanctuary (in Karera), Sakhya Sagar, and Sultan Garh Falls.
Religious Shrines of Shivpuri, to visit and bow your heads at, are:
- Scindias Chhatris
- Madhav Vilas Palace
- George Castle
- Nawar Fort
- District Museum
- Tatya Tope Memorial
- Mahua Shiva Temple
- Tehari Temple
- Shri Pachrai Teerth
- Siddheshwar Temple
- Bhadiya Kund
- Shri Shantinath Digambar Jain Atishaya Kshetra, Sesai
Also go out and explore the neighboring areas like Pachari village, Survaya ki Garhi, Pawa Waterfalls, Khokhai Math at Rannod, and Mohini Pick up Wear.
Honeymoon Hotels to Stay in Shivpuri
Best honeymoon hotels and resorts to stay in while honeymooning at Shivpuri, are:
- Hotel Himalayan Hideaway, Shivpuri
- Camp Shivpuri
- Shiva Resort, Shivpuri
- Camp Himalayan River Runners, Shivpuri
- Hotel Sonchiraiya, Shivpuri
- Hotel Green View Resort, Shivpuri
Best Time to Visit to Shivpuri
Shivpuri is attractive and pleasant all around the year with every season its own charm to spell on you. Summer though hot with blazing sun rays, but is apt for sightseeing, safari, tiger sighting and river rafting. Cool months of winter, between October to March is most pleasant. Monsoon though can act as a spoilsport in Shivpuri and so can avoid visiting there in this time.
How to Reach to Shivpuri
Gwalior airport is the nearest from Shivpuri, which has flight services from Delhi, Varanasi, Khajuraho, etc. You can also opt to get down at Indore airport as per your trip plan.
Jhansi being the nearest city with a major railway station linked to all the parts of the country; is the closest railhead to get down for traveling to Shivpuri.
There are regular lines of buses available to travel to Shivpuri from neighboring cities and states. You can easily take a bus or hire a taxi from Delhi, Bhopal, Varanasi, Gwalior or Khajuraho and go to Shivpuri.
What Things to Carry to Shivpuri
While packing for the Shivpuri trip, you must pack following things:
- Camera & mobile with charger, cover, etc.,
- Needful medicines
- Skin protection like sunblock lotion, antiseptic, etc.
- Beauty & styling kit
- Casuals and accessories
- Comfortable shoes
- Battery torch
- Photo ID card
Before How Many Days the Booking Must be Done
Marriages are once; it is the incarnation of dreams and love fantasies. So special being the celebration of your life, called marriage, everything has to be well planned and executed. And so, all needful booking must be done in advance for marriage ceremonies, bridal grooming, preparations and honeymoon. It is advised to make advance honeymoon booking 1 month before your marriage.