Honeymoon in Sawai Madhopur
Sawai Madhopur is a renowned tourist destination of the Indian state of Rajasthan, thronged by visitors not only from within India, but across borders and oceans. Wilderness of Thar Desert, succulence Ranthambore jungles, trill of Tiger Reserve, rugged hilly ranges, soothes of temples, luxury of 5-star hotels and rich heritage; makes Sawai Madhopur a significant mention in the Tourism of India. Settled by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh of Jaipur, the city of Sawai Madhopur is one of the most ancient and glorious planned city of the state. Former hunting lodge of the kings and chieftains, the city today is an international tourist destination owing to its enthralling amalgamation of regal heritage and unleashing wilderness. This pristinely city is a lovable romantic getaway for the newlyweds as well.
Honeymoon Attractions in Sawai Madhopur
What honeymooners look out for in their desired honeymooning destination is beautiful places to see, temples to go, some solitude and recreation to booze them. And the city of Sawai Madhopur is studded with a variety of such attractions that would turn your honeymoon vacation into a pleasant memory. Historic, cultural and natural appeal of the city offers honeymoons an irresistible honeymooning invite.
The star attraction of the city of Sawai Madhopur is the word famous Ranthambore National Park. Have a look below at the various bands of honeymoon attractions of Sawai Madhopur:
- Natural Retreats: Places that the nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts would love to go to and give their trip a scintillating start at Sawai Madhopur, are:
- Ranthambore National Park and Tiger Reserve
- Surwal Lake
- Sawai Man Singh Wildlife Sanctuary
- Regal Heritage: Take a stroll down the city and explore the rich heritage and the majesticity of this regal city. Visit:
- Jogi Mahal
- Ranthambore Fort
- Khandar Fort
- 32 Khambha Chhatri
- Samanton ki Haveli
- Malik Talao
- Padam Talao
- Toran Dwar
- Temples: Temples, religious places and shrines to visit in and around the city include:
- Ganesh Temple
- Chouth Mata Temple
- Amareshwar Mahadeo Temple
- Chamatkarji Jain Temple
- Dushmeshwar Mahadeo Temple
- Kaila Devi Temple
- Shri Mahaveer ji Temple
- Bhairav Temple
- Rameshwaran Ghat
- Other places to visit to are Kachida Valley, Ranthambore School of Art, Dhonk Shopping Market, etc.
- Excursions: Best nearby places to go on day trip to and to explore are:
Honeymoon Hotels to Stay in Sawai Madhopur
Top rated hotels and resorts of Sawai Madhopur that are also highly recommended by the visitors, are:
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas,
- Taj Vivanta – Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- WelcomHeritage Ranthambore Forest Resort
- Ranthambore Regency Hotel
- Hotel Brindavan Palace
- Castle Jhoomar Baori
- The Farm Vilas
- Hotel Continental
Best Time to Visit Sawai Madhopur
Scorching heat of desertland of Rajasthan makes Sawai Madhopur non-visitable during the warm and hot months of May to August. The weather starts getting pleasant post monsoon, when you can plan your trip to Sawai Madhopur. Best months thus to go there are October, November, December, January, February and March.
How to Reach to Sawai Madhopur
Jaipur airport makes airways’ access very easy to Sawai Madhopur as the travelers getting down at Sanghaner airport at Jaipur, can very conveniently catch a bus or hire a cab forth and travel by roads.
Sawai Madhopur railway station is well linked to Delhi and various major cities of the western railway gauge.
Sawai Madhopur is one of the leading tourist destinations of Rajasthan and thus, you can easily catch a luxurious tourist buses from major (nearby) cities like Delhi, Agra, Kota, Jaipur, Jodhpur, etc.
What Things to Carry to Sawai Madhopur
Whenever out and away from home, do keep your mobile and your identity proof with yourself. Your other must to have things at Sawai Madhopur are:
- Cover, Battery, Charger and Other Supports of your Gadgets.
- Wrist watch
- Lots of Sunscreen Lotion and Other Skin Care Products
- ATM/Credit Cards
- Comfortable Dresses and Accessories (Please pick decent clothes only)
- Comfortable Shoes/Sandals
- Needful Medicines.
- Beauty Products
- Styling Kit
- Woolens for Winter, while Cool Cottons for Summer
- Cotton Dupatta/Scarf/Stole
Before How Many Days the Booking Must be Done
To make sure that you get your desired honeymoon tour and package at Sawai Madhopur, you must make all your travel, tour, excursion and hotel related booking done at least 1.5 to 2 months before your travel time.