Honeymoon in Dhanaulti
Located between Mussourie and Chamba, two famous hill stations of Tehri Garhwal, Dhanaulti is a well know honeymoon spot of Uttarakhand. Sited atop a lofty height and studded with high rising Oak, Deodar, Rhododendron etc. wooded forest; Dhanaulti is blessed with a winsome alpine beauty. Misty ambience stretched all around makes a perfect romantic set up and then, there is greenery, solitude, scenic views and birds’ love songs; what else would you wish for your dream honeymoon vacation. Visit Dhanaulti hill station in Uttarakhand and enjoy the ecstasy of Tehri Garhwal, an exotic honeymoon getaway.
Honeymoon Attractions in Dhanaulti
Some of the most famous honeymoon places of Dhanaulti are:
- Eco Park is the first must to visit place in the town and winning lots of accolades.
- Surkhanda Devi Temple of goddess Parvati is a leading pilgrim attraction and also an attractive trekking spot.
- Potato Farm or the vastly stretched Aloo Khets are a very interesting attraction for picnics in Dhanaulti.
- Camp Thangdhar is also a popular tourist spot of the town and is an attractive market.
- Other trekking and adventure spots of the region Chandrabadni and Kunjapuri. Surkhanda Devi Temple, Chandrabadni and Kunjapuri together form Devi
- Darshan Golden Triangle.
- Kaddu Khal is also a scenic spots in close vicinity to the town and is also a good trekking spot.
- You can also walk around the wooded forests and enjoy romantic nature walks holding each other hands.
Best activities to indulge into and enjoy the most out of Dhanaulti trip, include trekking, star gazing, camping, picnics, water sports and bonfire. You can also delight yourself with the shopping of organic food items, regional handicrafts and woolens. There are great variety of fresh fruits, juices, pulps and jams to shop for.
Best festivals and fairs to participate in Dhanaulti are Holi, Dussehra, Diwali and Ganga Dassehra.
Some of the best honeymoon places to visit around the town of Dhanaulti are Mussourie, Chamba, Kanata and Tehri Garhwal region.
Honeymoon Hotels to Stay in Dhanaulti
Top Dhanaulti hotels and resort for honeymooners to check-in, are:
- Apple Orchard Resort, Dhanaulti
- GMVN Tourist Bungalow, Dhanaulti
- Crown Plaza, Dhanaulti
- Whispering Pines Himalayan Retreat, Dhanaulti
- Camp Calista, Dhanaulti
- Camp O Royale, Dhanaulti
Best Time to Visit Dhanaulti
Located at a scintillating height of 2300m, hill station of Dhanaulti is at its best beauty between the warm months of March to June and November to February.
How to Reach to Dhanaulti
City of Dehradun is in close vicinity to the town of Dhanaulti, and thus is all modes’ transportation gateway to Dhanaulti.
Air: Dehradun's Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest air terminal from Dhanaulti.
Rail: Dhanaulti though is devoid of its own railway connectivity, but is linked well to the rest of country through Dehradun railway station.
Road: with direct accessibility to the town, roadways are the best travel option to reach to Dhanaulti
What Things to Carry to Dhanaulti
Here is a quick list of things to carry with you to Dhanaulti:
- Photo identity proof
- Casual dresses
- Bags, accessories, etc.
- Skin care products
- Beauty products
- Extra camera batteries
- Mobile charger
- Important medicines
- Woolens/jackets as per season
- Styling kit
- Torch light
- ATM/Credit cards
Before How Many Days the Booking Must be Done
Marriages are once and this grand celebration includes a long list of rituals, customs, traditions and preparations. In the excitement and hurry to complete so many works, you can’t risk any work or preparation to go wrong or get spoiled. It is thus, advisable to start preparation at least 4 months or so before your marriage and get everything done before 1 month of your marriage date. Similarly the honeymoon booking should be ideally done around 1.5 months before the marriage dates.