Honeymoon in Mukteshwar
Romance and honeymoon are just inseparable and so you must look for a romantic destination. One such spot is Muktestwar that is situated in the heavenly land of Uttarakhand. Beauty blessed with spirituality presents a faultless combination here.
Honeymoon Attractions in Mukteshwar
It is not just the one reason to plan your honeymoon in Mukteshwar but the place is a complete fun package to go for. Following are the major attractions of Mukteshwar, which pull many couples every year:
- Mukteshwar Dham Temple: Town of Mukteshwar has derived its name from this 350 years old temple of Lord Shiva, Mukteshwar Dham. It is situated in the heart of the town and a prominent Hindu pilgrimage.
- Ramgarh is a scenic tourist destination near Mukteshwar. Lying at a distance of 25km from Mukteshwar, Ramgarh hill station is known for its apple gardens and other orchards.
- Chauli ki Jali is an adventure lover’s paradise. It is a rocky cliff and lies at the back of Mukteshwar Dham. It is also called the suicide point. According to the local belief if you make a wish here, it is definitely granted.
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) has a great role in the development of veterinary science development in India and thus makes a significant visit for various couples.
- Khurpatal is a magnificent lake that you would love to boat in and enjoy fishing. Surrounding views and the feeding waterfall fills your heart with bliss.
- Kilbury is an ideal picnic spot where you would love to lay down and feel nature. It is a tourist reserve area and known for its diverse flora and fauna.
- Built on high altitude, the Zoo near Mukteshwar makes an exciting expedition for the couples.
- Cave temples of Mukteshwar also make a fabulous day time excursion. Apart from this you can also take a trip to Rajarani Temple and Brahmeshwara Temple.
- Quiet beauty of Nathukhan village in Kumaon hills also is a famous tourist spot.
- There are various famous points and picnic spots in Mukteshwar including the Lovers’ Point, Badapahar, Tiffin Top, Sitla Picnic Point, etc.
- Peora village, popularly known as the fruit bowl of Uttarakhand is a must to visit place during Mukteshwar honeymoon trip.
Honeymoon Hotels in Mukteshwar
There is a whole range of accommodation facility in Mukteshwar from Luxury hotels to budget accommodations. The best rated hotels of Mukteshwar that are ideal for checking in during honeymoon trips are:
- Mountain Trial Resort
- KMVN Tourist Rest House, Mukteshwar
- Mukteshwar Himalayan Resort
- Pathik Resort
- Shree Hari Resort
- Krishna Orchard Resort
- Lords Cottages and Vilas
- Red Roof Mukteshwar
- Windcliff Orchard Resort
- Resort Sequester
- Trishul Orchard Resort
Best Time to Visit Mukteshwar
Mukteshwar can be visited in all seasons of the year, except the monsoon season as the weather gets quite unpredictable then. Summers there are pleasant while the winters are cool. But the most advisable time to visit there is between March to June.
How to Reach Mukteshwar
Mukteshwar town is well connected with its neighboring towns like Bhimtal, Bhowali and Nainital; through the roadways. If you are looking for air transportation, then the nearest airport from Mukteshwar is at Pantnagar at a distance of 115km. The nearest railway station is at Kathgodam at a distance of 65km.
What to Carry to Mukteshwar
Do not forget to keep ample warm clothes to Mukteshwar. If you are planning to try the adventure sports there, then you must pack accordingly taking your sport shoes, suits and gears. While going to such scenic place you must never forget your camera to capture all the beautiful moments there. And do not forget to take a back pack, sunglasses and needful medicines (for emergency) with you.
Before How Many Months Booking Should be Done
Book your hotels at least 1 month before the time of your trip. And when the pilgrimage season is on it will be better to get your rooms reserved more than 1 or 2 months before your honeymoon vacation.